EP560 SD/SDIO/MMC Slave Controller
- Compatible with SD/SDIO specification 2.0 with 1 and 4 bit data transfer.
- For SD specification 3.0 compatibility, see EP563 SD 3.0 Card Controller.
- Option to support MMC 8-bit data width.
- Support SD, SPI and optional MMC bus protocol.
- Support for both standard capacity and high capacity (SDHC) memory cards.
- Supports high speed mode up to maximum transfer rate of 25Mbyte/sec for SD and 50Mbyte/sec for MMC.
- Simple 32-bit bus master interface to DMA data into user memory space.
- Selectable maximum block size from 512 to 16Kbytes.
- Each IO function includes up to 4096 bytes of data buffer.
- Process most commands automatically without user interference.
- Contains SD memory/SDIO standard slave register set.
- Hardware CRC generation and detection.
- Supports multi-function SD cards, suspend and resume, read wait, block transfers, and SDIO interrupts.
- Password Protection for SD cards.
- Options for AHB, APB, PLB, Wishbone, SH4, Avalon and Generic user interface.
- Options for interrupt-based user interface.